Umbrella Policy for Your Mississippi Business
You must protect your customers from potential injury – your financial security can be put at risk if you are legally liable for damage to someone's property or if someone is injured as a result of your business operation. No matter how thoroughly you have been trained in your line of business, you are not fully protected unless you have liability insurance.
Umbrella Liability Insurance For Your Business
Umbrella policies offer additional protection for catastrophes, unusual exposures, and additional liability limits beyond underlying insurance coverages.
- High limits – Affordable protection of $1,000,000 or more for each occurrence in excess of the underlying insurance.
- Broad coverage – Protection goes beyond the scope of limits provided by the underlying coverage.
- Legal costs in addition to limits – Legal defense costs are covered in addition to the umbrella limits of liability.
- Legal defense from the first dollar – If the underlying policy does not provide this protection, legal defense and settlement costs are covered from the first dollar.
Umbrellas Can Also Include:
- Coverage for tenants' property damage liability
- Medical Payments
- Expanded Fire Damage – Coverage is extended to apply not only as a result of fire, but also explosion, release of smoke from an unfriendly fire, or sprinkler leakage incidents
- Coverage is provided for additional insureds when required by written contract
- Extended Property Damage – coverage is provided for bodily injury and property damage resulting from the use of reasonable force to protect persons or property
- Additional insured status is extended to employees who provide professional health services when this exposure is incidental
Our umbrella policies can be designed to meet your specific needs for a well-rounded business insurance program.